HOW IT WORKS / THE SCIENCE
No fillers, No nonsense, All results
Energy is a given for obvious reasons, whether a needed boost or to really take that drive to the next level, caffeine is the go-to. Caffeine has a similar structure to adenosine which is the chemical that makes you tired. Upon taking it, it can bond to the receptors in your brain that would otherwise bond with adenosine and by doing such blocks the adenosine acting as a natural energy and performance enhancer.
Neurotransmitters are part of brain functioning which is crucial to every component of lifting. By increasing neurotransmission, you can perform at a higher level. One, your body is able to process the stressors experienced during a workout better and reduces the experienced pain or fatigue affects. Second, increased nerve functioning means a greater rate of transmission and ability to form mind muscle connection. This leads to activation of more motor neurons within the muscle allowing for greater strength and ability to build muscle. It also enhances focuses, elevates alertness and provides that zoned in effect. As an added benefit, certain neurotransmitters also have a positive effect on mood.
Nitric Oxide and Vasodilation are what provide that full pump and vascular affect. Nitric oxide is the molecule responsible for vasodilation. This is the widening of blood vessels to increase blood flow and circulation. This provides a more rapid and larger supply of oxygen to the muscles and allows for removal of waste, such as lactic acid, faster. By doing so, performance levels are increased, and fatigue delayed.
Lean Mass is promoted as a higher demand is allowed to be placed on the muscles. Hypertrophy occurs when stress is placed on the body which causes the adaptive response to overcome such demands. Primary areas include mechanical tension, metabolic stress, and muscle damage. This is the weight load and range of motion performed, the nutritional demands and exertion, and the microscopic tears which are then repaired to grow the larger muscle mass. By supplementing for greater performance abilities, the potential for growth is increased as well. Additional ingredients which promote increased production of human growth hormone provide a natural protein which decreases recovery time while increasing strength and mass.
Caffeine Anhydrous/Di-Caffeine Malate
- Caffeine Anhydrous- 250mg concentrated
- Di-Caffeine Malate- bonded caffeine for slower breakdown release provides 75mg
- Elevated energy, increased strength, longer endurance
- Essential nutrient for neurons in brain, supplementing nervous system
- Aids in creation of DNA
- Improves cognitive functioning
L-Arginine + L-Citrulline
- Helps the body build protein
- Boosts Nitric Oxide production
- Increases exercise capacity– more endurance + higher intensity
- Decreases muscular fatigue
- Delays onset of lactic acid and muscle fatigue/failure
- Increases release of neurotransmitters for focus and attention
- Vasodilator agent
- Increases Human Growth Hormone secretion
- Improve mental performance
- Aid in nerve cell communication
- Boosts neurotransmitters: dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine
- Reduces fatigue
- Aids in prevention of joint and nerve pain
- Promotes muscle and bone mass
- Improves levels of neurotransmitters
- Protects nerve cells
- Improves cognition and memory